Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A monthly Mailbox treat

If you love to try new beauty products without having to commit to a full size purchase my newest internet find will excite you. The website is called birchbox.

BirchBox
For only 9.99 a month you get a box full of the latest and greatest hair, skin, and make-up samples. I was a little hesitant at first and was afraid I was going to get those tiny samples that you can only use one time but yesterday I received my november order and I was thrilled!
In my first box was....


Laura Mercier Lip Gloss in Opal
Perricone MD, Cold Plamsa Miracle Cream
Cargo Bronzer in Medium
Too Face Primed and Poreless
Face Shop Collagen Mask Sheet


Once you sign up they will automatically send one each month until you cancel your membership. Another great perk is that the website has the full size products available to purchase. I already used the collagen mask last night, and I love the new lip gloss. I will let you know about the rest of the products.
Hope you are having a wonderful wednesday!
until then,
amy

1 comment: