Thursday, February 3, 2011

happy heart day

With four days off from school and work I have had a little extra time on my hands. In anticipation of the upcoming holiday I created a couple of valentines cards to print and send out this year. 




















The cards above have my name on them so I created a second set of valentines cards for you to print and send yourself. I printed them on white and cream card stock and then backed them with scrapbook paper. White computer paper would work as well.  You could also print them and use them as gift labels. 





I tried to make a way for you to download the pdf directly off of my blog but I couldn't figure it out. If you drag the images into preview or adobe they should open as a pdf. If you have problems just email me and I can email you the pdf directly. 

I hope you enjoy the valentines cards.
Stay warm and have a great weekend.
until then,
amy

2 comments:

  1. amy i love these! i'm totally using them and reblogging too! and i better be getting one from Denton :). love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, you are so creative! These are so cute! I'm currently printing these off to mail to my family! Can't wait to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete